If you’re considering integrating your voice and data traffic, you need to determine whether a VoIP solution will provide a positive ROI (return on investment). In all likelihood, migrating to VoIP will lower your operating costs. But how can you be sure?
Emerald’s Cost Savings Analysis can identify the true cost of your current telecommunications services and areas of potential savings. It can also tell you what it would cost to implement VoIP, whether VoIP would reduce your monthly operating costs and, if so, how long it would take to achieve a positive ROI.
As part of our Cost Savings Analysis, Emerald:
- Reviews your telecommunications and internet access contracts. Can they be simplified and consolidated?
- Reviews your existing voice and internet invoices. Can rates be renegotiated to reduce costs?
- Evaluates the frequency and cost of system support services. How often do you need onsite support and what are you paying for that support?
- Evaluates current communications needs and processes. Are you paying for features, functionality or services that you’re not using?
- Factors in your anticipated growth in office locations and number of employees. Does your company move people around the office frequently or have a high employee-turnover rate? What are you currently paying for moves, adds and changes?
- Factors in anticipated changes in business needs, such as more international calls or more employee travel. Can rates be renegotiated now so that your future costs are lower?
- Estimates costs for future enhancements. What will it cost you to add office locations or employees? What will it cost you to start doing international business or support employees that travel extensively? What would it cost to add a call center?
Whether you’re trying to determine the cost/benefit of migrating to VoIP or you just want to reduce your existing telecommunications expenses, contact us to see how Emerald can help.